Titanium tube is light in weight, high in strength and superior in mechanical properties.It is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube heat exchanger, coil heat exchanger, coil heat exchanger, condenser, evaporator and conveying pipe.Many nuclear power industries use titanium tubes as their standard.
Ti tube implementation standard:GB/T3624-2010 GB/T3625-2007 ASTM337/338
Supply brand : TA0，TA1，TA2，TA9，TA10，BT1-00，BT1-0，Gr1，Gr2
- GB 228 metallic tensile test method
- GB 224 hydraulic test method for metal tube
- GB 226 experimental method for flattening metal tubes
- GB/T3620.1 titanium and titanium alloy brand and chemical composition
- GB/T3620.2 titanium and titanium alloy processing products chemical composition and composition deviation is allowed
- The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy tubes shall comply with GB/T3620.1. When the buyer reinspects, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition of mingkun titanium industry shall comply with GB/T3620.2.
- The allowable deviation of the outer diameter of the pipe should be in accordance with table 1.
- The allowable deviation of pipe wall thickness shall not exceed ±12.5% of the nominal wall thickness, and the allowable deviation of pipe wall thickness shall not apply to the welding seam of titanium welded pipe.
- The length of the pipe shall conform to the provisions in table 2.
- The length of the measuring or doubling of the pipe should be within the range of the indefinite length of the pipe, and the allowable deviation of the measuring length should be +10mm. The length of the doubling of the pipe should also be taken into account the incision amount when the pipe is cut off, and each incision amount should be 5mm.