The domestic and foreign counterparts of Hastelloy C276：
Supply specification of Hastelloy C276:
Offer round steel, bar, strip, pipe, seat, ball, flange and forgings
Chemical composition of astelloy C276：
Physical properties of Hastelloy C276:
Minimum mechanical properties of Hastelloy C276 at ambient temperature:
Hastelloy C276 has the following characteristics:
- Excellent corrosion resistance to most corrosive media in the state of oxidation and reduction.
- Excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
Metallographic structure of Hastelloy C276:
Hastelloy C276 is a face centered cubic lattice structure.
Corrosion resistance of Hastelloy C276:
Hastelloy C276 alloy is suitable for chemical process industry with oxidizing and reducing medium. The higher content of molybdenum and chromium makes the alloy resistant to chloride ion erosion. C276 is one of the only materials that can resist the corrosion of wet chlorine, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions. This alloy has remarkable corrosion resistance to high-concentration chloride solution (such as iron chloride and copper chloride).
The application range of Hastelloy C276 includes:
The Hastelloy C276 alloy has been widely used in chemical and petrochemical fields, such as in components and catalytic systems that contact chloride-containing organics. This material is especially suitable for use in high temperature, mixed with impurity inorganic acids and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid), seawater corrosive environment.
Other application fields of Hastelloy c-276:
- Pulp and paper industries, such as boiling and bleaching containers
- Scrubber tower, reheater, wet steam fan in FGD system, etc
Equipment and components operating in an acidic gas environment
- Reactor of acetic acid and acidic products
- Sulfuric acid condenser
- Methylene isocyanate (MDI)
- Production and processing of impure phosphoric acid